Unique 15th-century manor |
Price on request
In Friuli Venezia Giulia, in the province of Udine, we offer for sale a prestigious historical property dating back to the 15th century and gently framed by the Friuli’s Eastern Hills and the Carnic and Julian Alps.
This complex is composed of four independent and completely refurbished residential buildings, constituting a fortified hamlet featuring a Medieval court structure of historical interest and surrounded by old defensive walls.
- The three-story main estate measures approximately 566 m2 and features vaulted ceilings on the first floor and coffered ceilings on the second floor. It also has some original relics found during refurbishment and some materials that are typical of that period, such as stones, bricks, and wooden parts that enhance its Medieval charm.
- In the close proximity of the defensive walls, there is a three-story 14th-century tower built for defensive purposes which still maintains its original plasters and external embellishments. The tower measures 216 m2.
- There is also another independent residential building with the area of 200 m2: it has two floors and consists of a living area on the ground floor and a sleeping area on the upper floor.
- The property is completed by an annex which presents a 144 m2 apartment, a garage, some deposits, and utility rooms.
- Other instrumental rooms are housed under a covered canopy, with exposed beams and bricks of 116 sqm.
The property is surrounded by approximately 4,000 m2 of gardens and courtyards and by 30 hectares of arable land cultivated with biological techniques and 10 hectares of woods.
The grounds cover one contiguous block and are part of an exclusive wine production DOC area and are perfect to cultivate refined grapes such as Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon, and the very popular Prosecco.
This property has all the necessary features to be converted into a tourist accommodation facility or a sports venue. Famous seaside and mountain resorts are just a short drive away.
Internal surface: 1,126 m2
External surface: 4,000 m2
Grounds: 30 ha, surrounding the hamlet in one continuous block + 10 ha woods
The international airport of Venice 110 km
Monfalcone airport 45 km
Venice 130 km
Trieste 80 km
Cortina D’Ampezzo 155 km
Villach 120 km
The property has the potential to be converted into:
1)Prestigious commercial wine brand: origin-controlled wine production DOC area – and are fit to cultivate refined grapes such as Pinot Grigio, Sauvignon, Merlot etc., and the very popular Prosecco
2) Innovative biological crops: business strongly supported by incentives for young entrepreneurs through EU economic funds
3) Tourist/Hospitality /Sport Venue:
– a project for the creation of a Golf Field with residential development has already been developed, obtained municipalities approvals, and submitted to Friuli, Venezia Giulia regional government;
– development of Equestrian Activities with the possibility of horse farming, equestrian tourism, sport horseback hunting;
– a Boutique Hotel in historic residences, adding to the existing hospitality capacity by building more rooms in about 2000 m2 and adding pool, spa, tennis court, conference room etc.
Price upon request