Historic residence in Marche |
In the region of Marche, in the province of Pesaro, a magnificent luxury residence dating back presumably to the sixteenth century.
This villa belonged to a noble family and was restored in the end of 1600 assuming an appearance very similar to the current one.
The residence is located on a hill, surrounded by a large park of about 4 hectares rich of rare and ancient plants, cypress and pine trees. This strategic location ensured the control of territory on both the sea and the hinterland.
The villa was later used as a summer residence and hunting lodge and in spite of numerous interventions preserves its original beauty: the brick facade is a recognizable element of the original building, while one of the two towers was completely preserved and still has the ‘original battlements and in its base was created a private chapel dedicated to Our Lady of Tears.
The main building is characterized by a double porch with a square with impressive columns. The arched windows are framed with terracotta and retractable blinds, with a spectacular view over the city of Fano and Pesaro.
The interior of this beautiful historic villa has an area of about 2,500 square meters and feature spacious distributed over several levels, also suitable for the construction of a spectacular hotel.