Apartments in Miami
Armani/Casa Interior Design Studio and the developers are partnering on a 60-story condo tower dubbed Residences by Armani/Casa in Sunny Isles. Argentine architect Cesar Pelli designed the 260-unit luxury project in Florida. The group hopes to finish the tower in december 2017.
“Armani/Casa was born from my desire to see my design aesthetic at work in interior spaces,” Armani Group president and CEO Giorgio Armani said in a written statement. “On a project like this where we have the benefit of partnering with a talented architect like Cesar Pelli, we get the opportunity to create something really very special – a remarkable living space, imbued with the spirit of modern elegance.”
The Armani designed residences have had great success in one of the world’s well known ultra-luxurious towers Burj Khalifa in Dubali, UAE. Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, has 160 Armani designed hotel rooms and 144 luxury condominiums residences, which are reported to have been designed by Giorgio Armani himself. Armani has long been known around the world for being one of the biggest names in fashion, and has expanded his empire to restaurants, hotels, and interior décor with his Armani/Casa brand.
Residences by Armani/Casa project include:
– Armani designed residences will range in size from approximately 1,358 to 3,756 square ft.
– They will offer 2, 3, and 4 bedrooms plans
– The project will be 56 floors
– Minimum 10 foot ceiling heights with floor to ceiling glass
– Oceanfront and Bay balconies
– 3 floors of private cabanas
– Full-service restaurant
– World class spa & fitness center
– Oceanfront pool among lavishly landscaped grounds and sundeck
10% – With Reservation
10% – Sign Contract
20% – Start of Construction
10% – Pouring of 10th Floor
50% – Closing – Winter 2016