Touristic renting of an apartment in the major Italian cities like Rome, Milan, Florence, and Bologna has a return interest of up to 10% in case of personal management or up to 6-7% in case of the management by a company. According to the statistic data of the leading Real estate agency Technocasa which has compared the data of two last years 2016 and 2017 regarding the renting of a studio-apartment or one-bedroom apartment, the apartments rented for a long-term starting from 2 years with a standard renting contract have a return of 3,5-4% on the investment, while the short-term touristic rent has a double of that!
The important point is that in case of the touristic rent the owner can be a subject of the beneficial tax regime which is 21% under “cedolare secca” system as in case of the long-term rent.
Recommendations for the choice of the Real estate for touristic rent:
- Location -in the city center, close to the metro station, with a good transport accessibility, close a railway station o university;
- Apartment type – bed-sitting-room or one-bed apartment with all the comforts: the high-speed Internet, air-conditioning, satellite TV. The number of stories is not important, the elevator is desirable.
With the budget of up to 170 000 Euro, it is possible to acquire a studio apartment of about 30 sq. m. On the ground floor or a building with no elevator in the center of Rome or Milan close to a metro station and with the developed infrastructure and with the renovation to be done.
With the budget of up to 250 000 Euro – bed-sitting-room or one-bed apartment of about 70 sq.m. , renovated or not, in the central districts of the city.
With the budget of 500 000 Euro and more, it is possible to acquire a completely renovated apartment of 50-100 sq. m. in the most prestigious districts in a beautiful building close to the main attractions sometimes already having the license for touristic accommodation.
Trevi Elite offers a wide range of apartments for the following rent in the center of Rome or Milan, consultation of an architect and designer for the efficient space application for the touristic rent, service of the construction companies, as well as the service a managing company in Rome.
We can provide the following support service:
– apartment advertising on the main touristic websites for the search of customers;
– guests` check-in;
– guests registration and their passport data communication to the appropriate authorities;
– providing with a shower kit;
– first breakfast kit providing;
– apartment maintenance (in case of minor problems like clogging, lightbulb change, visible repair when necessary etc.)
Besides, we help to deal with the tax payment in favor of Italian state prescribed by the law n. 96 of 2017 whereby 21% of each sum received by a guest is to be paid as the tax. Thus, at the phase of the tax statement, it will be enough to enclose the unique tax payment certificate that simplifies and cut expenses for the auditor.
The owner of the apartment is left to pay:
– garbage removal tax;