An analysis of the real estate market in 224 resort locations in Italy (sea, mountains, lakes) in sales and rental of tourist, from which it follows that
– In the first six months of 2012, an increase in real estate property for sale, but in comparison with the same period in 2001, prices fell by 15 points;
– As a result, prices have dropped by 2.4% in resort areas and 3.1% in the ski resorts and lakes;
– The economic crisis has affected all types of real estate – from new construction to the existing home and also spoke of real estate, but if the famous resort near the sea it comes to an average decline of 3%, in remote areas perefiriynyh price reduction is up to 5 – 7% ;
– Forte dei Marmi is a leader in average maximum price – 17,700 euros per square meter, followed by Santa Marina Ligure – 17,500 euros, the island of Capri – 15,300 euros, Madonna di Campiglio – 14 000, Cortina di Ampezzo – 13 800 euros, Porto Cervo – 12 100 Euros and Courmayeur – 12 000;
– 224 resorts, despite inflation 3.3% per year in the three prestigious resorts there is an increase in prices – Forte dei Marmi (+4.3%), Milano Marittima (+4.0%), Santa Margherita Ligure (+3, 5%);
– Market tourism year lease on the above resorts remained satisfactory otnositelno the same period last year, but requests from the Italians were reduced to 48%;
– In spite of the introduction to the 2012 a new tax on real estate (property) and the financial crisis, said in providing ipotechenyh loans, buying property in resort areas remains predpochtitlnym kind investment by Italian and foreign citizens.