Trevi Elite has concluded a cooperation agreement with a famous Italian wedding and event planning company governed by a professional Antonella Di Blasio.
Antonella`s moto is “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”
Antonella Di Blasio with her Russian speaking assistants will do everything to make the pleasant reminiscences of your wedding remain for life and will make the fabulous impression of the feast of love light the hearts of the lover not only on the day of the wedding but during all their life.
Ready-made wedding planning services in Italy
- – Ceremonial, formal and Orthodox church wedding
-Selection of the future wedding place.
– Individual wedding program
Italy is a place where love is in the air. One of the most romantic countries in the world. It`s so different and so genuine – it leaves no one indifferent. So why not doing this event special spending the most important day of your life in Italy?
The advantages of the wedding in Italy:
- In Italy there are a lot of incredible places with the fabulous views – Rome, Venice, Florence, Naples, Tuscany, Capri, Maggiore and Como lakes – each of these directions will give a magic atmosphere to the event.
- Trevi Elite has s the marvelous facilities to offer for the event which can take place in an ancient private castle, a luxury residence, a villa with picturesque vine groves or a beach with a stunning view over the sea or a lake in the north of the country.
- Italy is characterized by a mild Mediterranean climate almost during the whole year what guarantees a good weather during the event.
- In Italy there is possibility to conduct the formal and informal ceremony of the marriage registration. Coming back to Russia, the newly marries couple on the base of the given document can receive the marriage certificate valid on the territory of the country.
Planning the wedding in Rome you will find yourself in the city with a thousand-year history and with myriad of attractions. And you can touch the history, for example, by doing your wedding in the Vatican