The demand for acquisition of apartments for a short-term tourist rent is growing.
Apartment renting in such big cities as Rome, Milan, Florence and Bologna has annual revenue of 10% before tax with own management or 6-7% annually with a management company. According to the statistics of the biggest real estate agency Tecnocsa, which has compared the data of 2017 and 2018, a studio or a two-room apartment renting for 2 years with a standard rent contract give the owner in average from 3,0 to 3,5% of the investmentы, and the apartments rented for a short-term touristic rent give at least a double income!
Rental apartments for rent in the major cities of Italy, such as Rome, Milan, Florence and Bologna. bring income up to 10% per year before tax with own management, or up to 6-7% per year when applying to management companies. According to statistics from the largest real estate agency, Technocasa, which compared the data for the last two years in 2017 and 2018 when renting studios or two-room apartments, apartments rented out for a long term from 2 years under a standard contract bring owners an average of 3.0 to 3.5% from investments, and leased in a short-term tourist rental bring income at least twice as much!
The important point is that with a tourist rent the owner can take the advantage of preferential tax – 21% according to the tax system “cedolare secca” as in the case of the classic long-term rent.
Tips on choosing a property for the subsequent tourist rent:
- Location – in the city center, close to a metro stations and with comfortable transport accessibility, close a train station or a university.
- Apartment type – one or two-room apartments with all the comforts: air conditioning, high-speed Internet, satellite TV, number of floors is not that important, an elevator in the building is desirable.
with a budget of up to 170,000 Euros, one can acquire a studio apartment in need of renovation in Rome and Milan up to 30 sq.m. near a metro station in areas with developed infrastructure, also on the ground floors or buildings without an no elevator;
with a budget of up to 250,000 Euros, the choice increases – one or two-room apartments in the central areas of the city renovated or in need of renovation, up to 70 sq.m.
with a budget of up to 500,000 Euros and above – one can buy a fully renovated apartment from 50 to 100 square meters in the most prestigious central areas close to the city`s attractions, in the beautiful houses, sometimes already working as a tourist structure.
Trevi Elite offers a wide selection of apartments for the following rent in the center of Rome and Milan, consultation of an architect and a designer for the best space use for tourist rent, the construction companies services to choose, as well as the management company services in Rome.
We can arrange the following maintenance services:
- advertising of the apartment on the main tourist web sites to find the customers;
- meeting of the guests upon their arrival
- registration of the guests and their passport data to the competent authorities;
- apartment cleaning service
- provision of bed linen and towels
- provision of shower kit for each guest
- provision of a set for the first breakfast
- maintenance of the state of the apartment (in the case of minor problems, such as clogging in bathrooms, sinks, changing light bulbs, cosmetic whitewash in the necessary places, etc.)
The owner of the apartment is to pay:
- income tax
- property tax
- communal payments
- the Internet
- tax on garbage collection
The possibility of obtaining residence permit on the basis of the acquisition of real estate and the presence of passive income in the country of permanent residence.